Join Elecard at one of the most prominent and influential events that hits all the big issues and cutting-edge technologies around TV broadcasting and telecommunications – CSTB 2019, (CROCUS EXPO, Moscow, January 29-31).
4K HEVC transcoding solutions received high recognition at IT market for their performance, efficiency, latest standards’ support and the possibility to broadcast video content in ultra high definition format. Most frequently, expensive equipment is an inseparable part of such solutions which makes them extremely high-priced. However, Elecard developed a solution based on a compact but powerful platform HPE Edgeline EL4000, providing significant cost saving on equipment, energy but at the same time providing extra high quality of the video and advanced transcoding performance.
- High-quality and high-density video transcoding using GPU based on Intel processing units;
- Compact and mobile solution saving costs on the required server space, equipment and energy;
- Complex solution for UHD broadcasting completely developed by a Russian vendor based on the latest standards and encompassing the entire cycle of video processing starting from content preparation and up to quality monitoring;
- Successfully tested while organizing real-time broadcasting at large international events (2018 FIFA World Cup);
- High-quality professional technical support from Russian developers.
A solution is aimed at organizing efficient transcoding systems with a possibility of professional quality analysis and monitoring based on Elecard flagship products:
Multifunctional real-time transcoder Elecard CodecWorks:
- Real-time transcoding of up to 128 AVC SD or 44 AVC FHD or 4 4К HEVC 8 bit 50p streams
- Provides 4K HEVC 8 bit 50p transcoding – see the demonstration at CSTB 2019;
- Support of SRT and NDI protocols;
- Support of HLS and MPEG-DASH adaptive streaming;
- Extended possibilities for OTT segmentation;
- Optimized GUI.
Video streams quality monitoring service, detailed MPEG TS analysis Elecard Boro:
- Consolidated view mode gives a detailed picture of your service status in a multi window mode covering all involved streams at different points: reception, encoding, broadcasting, etc. All collected data is aggregated not depending on the protocol and the method used for content reception, encoding or broadcasting;
- A possibility to download multicast recordings using browser at your working place. It saves time and significantly simplifies the process of receiving recordings.
In-depth analysis of the stream structure Elecard StreamEye:
- Console version;
- Cross-platform (Linux, Windows and MacOS);
- Support of AV1, VP9, FLV and VMAF;
- Synchronization between all StreamEye Studio applications extends possibilities for analysis, testing and proposes smarter teamwork strategy;
New product for professional file-to-file conversion for VOD applications Elecard Converter Studio VOD:
- Cluster encoding enables easy integration into the existing client workﬂow;
- Efficient management and control over several CS servers via API;
- Pre-conﬁgurated transcoding schemes and improved interface for easy setup;
- Watch folder option enabling encoding large file arrays automatically, saving your time and increasing performance.
See you at our booth 908 hall 8б, where you can ask all your questions and discuss a custom-configured solution for your project. Schedule a meeting!