Continuous, non-stop monitoring and analysis
Probes operating 24/7. You have total control over the network
Less than 30 minutes to begin monitoring your streams
Low CAPEX and OPEX
Save on specific equipment, reduction of network maintenance expenses
Easy to use
Friendly data layout and all the advantages of web interface
Ensure customer loyalty
Stable customer base thank to continuous quality control and quick fixation of detected violations
Available as a cloud service or stand-alone solution for local networks
This April we will be running workshops to share our knowledge and tools in a practical and interactive mode. We welcome you to share the issues you face and any of your defective streams so we are able to focus on them during the workshop using Elecard StreamEye and Elecard Boro solutions.
How it works
Elecard Boro software probes monitor packet loss, video freeze, SCTE35 labels for UDP/HLS/DASH/RTP/HTTP. The solution provides fast and cost-effective monitoring of content delivery networks and ensures localization of the most common violations.
Boro is a client-server application consisting of 2 parts: a software Boro probe and a Boro server designed to collect and process statistics.
- Signal Loss
- Download/Multicast/PID bitrates
- Continuity Counter / MLR
- Ethernet Descriptors (TOS, TTL Src, Dst, Mapping)
- Inter-Packet Arrival Time (IAT)
- Multiple Broadcasting Sources
- Stream Encryption
- Audio and Video Headers
- ETSI TR 101 290 (priority 1)
- In-depth HLS Analysis (more than 25 parameters and triggers)
- Video Freeze
- Timestamps Discontinuity
- SCTE-35 Analysis
- Video Thumbnails
- Audio and Video Decodability
- Estimated PSNR
- Audio Track Missing
- Audio Silence Error
- EBU R 128
- Video Recording by Event
- IDR Alignment
Manage probes remotely
ОТТ TV, IPTV and VOD
- Ensure availability of all streams across the network
- Localize defective segments of the delivery network
- Monitor Head-end signal
- Verify stream complience with technical requirements
Monitor of live broadcasting
- Monitoring of transcoding, multiplexing and encrypting systems at head-end broadcasting stations
- Check performance, quality and adjust settings of the equipment
- Quality monitoring for multi program streams (MPTS)
- Control over signal delivery to QAM modulator
Multimedia servers QA
- Load & Stress tests of content distribution servers based on http/HLS protocol
- Quality assurance for video equipment
Ad insertion control
- Ad insertion control in the video stream using SCTE-35
CCTV and Surveillance
- Image quality control
- Stream integrity control: video substitution and freezing
- Localizing defective segments of the delivery network
Start using Boro
Create your account by registering on the website. You may create an unlimited number of projects and manage them using your account. Create your first project.
set up boro probes
Download the Boro probe for a chosen platform. Install the Boro probe at your PC/server at the point you want the signal be analyzed as described in the manual. Set up the configuration file.
Start using BORO
The Boro probe automatically establishes connection with the Boro server, generates real-time reports available at your account and delivers notifications via e-mail and sms.
Get a license
Contact Sales Department to get price proposal for your project
Solution for cloud or local monitoring
There is a couple of licensing alternatives for Elecard monitoring software to fit your project requirements
Cloud service using Elecard server for statistics aggregation and display.
$200 / mo.
- 50 and more streams
- Check price for your project
Stand-alone solution comprising server and probes to be installed within the local network.
Project based price
Software and Hardware specifications
Supported formats and protocols
- UDP, RTP, HTTP, HLS, DVB; File (TS)
- MPEG-2, AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265
- MP3, AAC
- MPEG-2 TS (SPTS/MPTS)
- Minimum Hardware requirements :
• SSE2 support (Intel® Pentium 4 and higher, AMD® Opteron and Athlon 64 and higher)
- Software requirements:
• Windows 7/8/8.1/10 64 bit, Server 2008/2012 64 bit
• Linux 64 bit + glibc-2.11 (October 2009, Debian 6, Ubuntu 10.04, SLES 11, RHEL 6, CentOS 6) or higher
Chromium, version 51 and later
Google Chrome, version 51 and later
Mozilla Firefox, version 47 and later
How to setup video quality control solution
How to start tasks for IPTV monitoring
How to start tasks for OTT monitoring
Webinar about Mosaic View in Elecard Boro
Starting Boro probe as a daemon in Linux or as a Windows system service.
Configuring E-mail, SNMP, and Webhook Notifications in Boro monitoring solution
News & Events
Сome to take part at a workshop in April and find new ways to maintain the quality of your content for the best viewer experience!
Elecard team will showcase key products and give a talk on hybrid encoding.
We are proud to be bringing our multimedia technologies knowledge and expertise to more than 9K companies in the world.