The New Elecard Stream Analyzer – is a professional video analyzing tool aimed at syntax analysis of the encoded media streams.
A wide variety of delivery formats makes it a must for your debug and design toolkit. In order to keep pace with industry trends, we powered Stream Analyzer with MP4 support.
List Supported formats and Containers:
- File: MP4 file converter, MPEG-1 System Stream, MPEG-2 Program Stream, MPEG-2 Transport Stream, IVF
- Video: HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, MPEG 1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC-1
- Audio: AAC, AC3, MPEG-1/2 Audio Layer 1/2/3
While developing Stream Analyzer, Elecard team refined its focus on usability. The increasing range of analyzed parameters required to be viewed simultaneously drives the need for an adaptive customizable user interface. Such interface makes it possible to create various layout configurations perfectly fitting a particular user task. Stream Analyzer is available for Windows and Mac OS.
- Customizable user interface
- Redesigned stream view with bandwidth information
- Powerful Find & Errors mode
- Customization main control output
- MP4 support
- Crossplatform (Windows and Mac version)
- Saving Elementary streams to file
- Any variable is shown in Graphs
- Automation through GUI and command Line Interface
Cursor tracking, Variable graphing, Search, PID usage, Color fault identification, TR101 290 support are some of the cool features which helps you quickly and easily identify issues.
For more information on Stream Analyzer 4.0 please visit the product page. Upgrade up to Elecard Stream Analyzer v4.0 is available using your Member’s area account or contacting Elecard Sales department