Elecard invites you to expand your network and gain valuable insights from world-recognized experts at Broadcast Asia 2019 (June 18-20th, Suntec Singapore). Visit our booth #6M4-01 and meet Elecard experts ready to share best result-driven solutions to boost your performance, reduce cost and time-to-market for your projects using our top products:
Elecard Boro for UDP, RTP, HTTP and HLS streams monitoring and measurement of QoS and QoE parameters. Using Elecard products you may add QoE and QoS modules into quality control routines or embed them directly into your own products.
See the demonstration of new version 1.06.1 of Elecard Boro with a diverse range of recently added QoE parameters:
- Downloading records through WebRTC;
- Checking Audio decodability;
- Checking Video decodability;
- Measuring and displaying of Momentary and Short-Term loudness;
- "Silence" detection in an audio channel based on Short-Term Loudness, Audio Loudness Analysis configuration and the trigger setting.
Elecard CodecWorks to fast-track your solutions to 4K/8K, real-time and robust HEVC transcoding.
Elecard CodecWorks - HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264 and MPEG-2 transcoder enabling configuration efficient encoding schemes of any complexity providing high reliability due to redundancy modes and centralized control via GUI and web-interface.
- Transcoding up to 8K HEVC – read about 8K broadcasting at CSTB 2019;
- Support of SRT and NDI protocols;
- Support of HLS and MPEG-DASH adaptive streaming;
- Extended possibilities for OTT segmentation;
StreamEye Studio for professional in-depth video quality analysis:
- Console version;
- Cross-platform (Linux, Windows and MacOS);
- Support of AV1, VP9, FLV and VMAF;
- Synchronization between all StreamEye Studio applications extends possibilities for analysis, testing and proposes smarter teamwork strategy;
Meet Elecard team to discuss how to maximize opportunities to meet your projects requirements and reach your greatest potential.