What is new in Elecard CodecWorks 4.8
September 30, 2021Features 3 316 views
Now Elecard CodecWorks supports hardware encoding on NVIDIA graphics cards. What is more, we have added support for most popular protocols and implemented a new web-interface!
Changes in Windows version
- Hardware transcoding on an NVIDIA graphics card is available now.
- CPU-based real-time transcoding into HEVC is implemented.
- We have implemented a faster and more user-friendly web-interface. The alpha version is released, so functionality is limited. The full range of features will be added as part of the version 4.8.
- Internal interaction for the software components is accelerated.
Changes in Windows and Linux versions
- SRT stream encryption is added.
- Support for receiving and broadcasting a stream over the RTMP protocol.
- Support for receiving and broadcasting a stream over the RIST protocol.
- Now the scheme version history is registered.
- The possibility of manual generation for service information tables NIT, SDT, TDT is added.
- In the Manager, the new Input URL column is added. The column value can be copied for further use.
- Now you can search schema by URL.
- The list of SNMP events that can be notified by CodecWorks is extended.
- The logging system is redesigned: log rotation by size or creation time is added. Rotation events are registered in the Log.
Try new Elecard CodecWorks v.4.8
Contact Elecard engineers for more information.