Powerful software tool designed for real-time analysis of media streams in MPEG-2 TS/PS, MPEG-1 SS, MPEG-1 Video/Audio, MPEG-2 Video/Audio, MPEG-4 Video/Audio, AVC, AAC and LPCM formats.
Elecard Stream Inspector makes it possible to analyze streams received from the network or DVB-ASI boards as well as obtain streams from files stored on your local or network hard drive.
- E-PSNR Metrics Calculation makes it very easy to assess picture quality without the reference video sequence
- Video File Analysis provides a way to analyze not only network streams but also files stored on your computer
- Log Mailing will help the system administrator to examine error messages after they have been sent to the predefined email address
- Data controlling and debugging for devices with MPEG-2 TS output, such as encoders and multiplexers
- MPEG-2 Transport Stream accuracy monitoring at studios, head-end stations, etc.
- Stream Inspector installation on laptops to create a truly portable MPEG-2 Transport Stream analyzer
Displaying detailed information on analyzed streams (program, PIDs, bitrate, frame rate, etc.)
Displaying tables of analyzed transport streams
Displaying pie chart slices representing total bitrate distribution of elementary streams
Transport stream error detection (ETSI TR 101 290) and analysis
Analyzing streams received from network, DVB-ASI board or a file
Calculating E-PSNR Metrics for AVC and MPEG-2 streams
Saving received video streams to a file
Playback of audio and video streams
Supported media containers
- MPEG-2 Program Stream
- MPEG-2 Transport Stream
- MPEG-1 System Stream
Supported video codecs
Supported audio formats
- Dolby Digital Audio
Buy & Download
The product is available on an “AS-IS” basis. Please contact us if you have specific business needs.