The product is available only on an “AS-IS” basis. Evaluate new Elecard Converter Studio VOD if you are looking for encoding and transcoding multimedia files.
Elecard Converter Studio is a software for high speed and superior quality multimedia conversion to many formats, such as AVC/H.264, MPEG-2, Blu-Ray, HDV, DVD, DV. Thanks to the Flash Video format support users will be able convert their videos into FLV files and publish them on popular web sites, such as YouTube™, Myspace™, Yahoo!™ and others. The owners of AVCHD® Camcorders might find it a useful product, which will allow them to convert footage from their camcorders into formats supported by their favorite editing software.
Supports the Intel® Media SDK H.264/AVC hardware encoder
Two-pass MPEG-2 and AVC/H.264 encoding. Significantly improves the quality and makes encoding with the set file size possible.
EIA-708 Closed Caption support in AVC/H.264
Encoding DVD Subpictures to DVB Subtitles
File part encoding.
Direct copying of video and audio. Enables you to copy original stream from input file to output file without conversion, thus making the encoding process faster avoiding any quality loss.
Multiplexing into AVI, MP-4, MPEG-2 PS/TS with Elementary Stream Saving. A wide variety of file formats and the option of Elementary Stream saving makes all further work with the files much easier.
Set of default profiles for optimal encoding. Using our default profiles, you can create media files compatible with various devices.
Creating, editing and saving profiles. You can create a new profile, save it and use in your future tasks.
AVS (Avisynth Script). Allows non-linear video editing and transformation (cutting, copying, deinterlacing, color correction, etc.).
- MPEG-1/2 (MPEG PS/TS, VES, ES, XPL)
- MPEG-4 SP/ASP (MOV, MP4, MPEG PS/TS, VES, XPL)
- AVC/H.264 (MOV, MP4, MPEG PS/TS, VES, XPL)
- AVI Uncompressed files (RGB, YV12, YUY2)
- DV25, DV50, DV100, MPEG-4 SP/ASP (AVI, MOV files)
- AVS (Avisynth Script)
- WAV PCM
- Dolby Digital
- MPEG-1 Audio Layer I, II, III
- AAC (Advanced Audio Codec)
- AVC/H.264 High Profile (ISO/IEC 14496-10)
- MPEG-4 ASP (ISO/IEC 14496-2)
- MPEG-1 (ISO/IEC 11172-2)
- MPEG-2 HL@HP (ISO/IEC 13818-2)
- DV25 (SMPTE 314M-1999)
- AAC (ISO/IEC 13818-7)
- MPEG-1/2 audio Layer I/II (ISO/IEC 11172-3, ISO/IEC 13818-3)
- WAV PCM
- AVI Uncompressed files
- HuffYUV AVI
- DVB subtitles
- Closed Captions EIA-608, EIA-708
- Teletext subtitles
Multiplexed output formats
- MPEG-1 System Stream (ISO/IEC 13818-1)
- MPEG-2 Program Stream (ISO/IEC 13818-1)
- MPEG-2 Transport Stream (ISO/IEC 13818-1)
- AVCHD® streams
- MP4 ISO compatible files (ISO/IEC 14496-14)
- MP4 SonyPSP compatible files
- MP4 Apple iPod compatible files
- MP4 ISMA compatible files
- MP4 3GPP compatible files
- FLV compatible files
- AVI files
- ES Annex B Type II (ISO/IEC 11172-1)