Elecard welcomes you to evaluate the new features and possibilities of Elecard Boro – multifunctional service for quality control of video streams. Recent improvements were implemented to fine tune performance, ensure better customer experience and secure stable work of the probe. New MosaicView improves visual scanning of the monitoring process - it displays thumbnails from all the streams, making it more convenient for users. Task consolidation drives advanced possibilities for high-quality and efficient monitoring due to aggregation of information from all monitoring points related to one stream.
We are planning to show you the newest features of Boro at our webinar in November.
Recent improvements in Elecard Boro:
- New MosaicView displays a mosaic of thumbnails from all the streams powered with colored alarm cards indicating alarm severity.
- MosaicView is powered with task consolidation – an aggregation of information from all monitoring points related to one channel (service). There is a possibility to aggregate information from IPTV and OTT services.
- Support for tracking HLS URLs modifications caused by load balancing.
- Possibility to exclude a list of media types from registration error TR101290 P1.6 PID Error.
- Storing a source IP address when receiving playlists, chunks or keys for additional equipment debugging.
- Extended playlist syntax check.
- Improved algorithms of MLR errors detection/calculation, enhanced probe’s reliability at high input bitrates.
- Improvements aimed at increased reliability of probe and server.
If you have any questions, please, contact our Sales Department.