Elecard welcomes you to join us at NAB 2019 (April 6-11th, Las Vegas, LVCC), the event that hits all the big issues and cutting-edge technologies around broadcasting industry. Come to visit our booth SU9805, where Elecard will showcase its flagship products designed to meet an extensive range of transcoding and monitoring needs.
Explore the potential of Elecard CodecWorks - HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264 and MPEG-2 transcoder enabling configuration efficient encoding schemes of any complexity providing high reliability due to redundancy modes and centralized control via GUI and web-interface.
- Transcoding up to 8K HEVC – see the nformation about 8K broadcasting at CSTB 2019;
- Support of SRT and NDI protocols;
- Support of HLS and MPEG-DASH adaptive streaming;
- Extended possibilities for OTT segmentation.
Find out how to power your solution with efficient monitoring in every delivery point with minimum resource requirements. Using Elecard products you may add QoE and QoS modules into quality control routines or embed them directly into your own products.
As the need for monitoring tools is rising sharply Elecard team focused on improvement and extension of QoE parameters. With no customer-focused, flexible system for monitoring, one risks loosing clients’ loyalty as customer satisfaction determines if your service remains competitive and relevant.
A new release of Elecard Boro offers a wide choice of QoE parameters to perform advanced quality analysis better, safer and quicker in challenging environments:
- Checking audio decodability;
- Checking video decodability;
- Checking audio track presence;
- Displaying of decoded audio bitrate and real video framerate;
- Measuring and displaying of Short-Term loudness.
Choose Elecard StreamEye in case you need in-depth analysis of the stream structure:
- Console version;
- Cross-platform (Linux, Windows and MacOS);
- Support of AV1, VP9, FLV and VMAF;
- Synchronization between all StreamEye Studio applications extends possibilities for analysis, testing and proposes smarter teamwork strategy;
Come to NAB to broaden your knowledge and get insights from internationally recognized experts, discover new approaches and meet Elecard team, which is ready to help you launch forward-thinking broadcasting solutions. See you at booth SU9805, LVCC, South Upper Hall.
Use a Free Exhibits Pass LV7226!