One of Elecard top priorities is to contribute to wider distribution of efficient transcoding and make it available for users of any platforms and operating systems. Elecard releases a long-waited Linux version of Elecard CodecWorks Encoder with the most popular and useful features of the live transcoder implemented on Linux platform.
Take a look at the main features of Elecard CodecWorks Encoder for Linux:
- designed for efficient IP-to-IP transcoding (UDP/RTP/HLS);
- CPU-based transcoding;
- easily configurable redundancy modes implemented;
- supported formats: MPEG-2 and AVC;
- CW Linux version works on CentOS 7.2 – 7.4;
- management of the encoding server via web-interface or from another PC using Windows or Linux OS.