Elecard and Velion join their efforts to launch a demonstration of Elecard StreamEye product line designed for video quality analysis in the spheres of video compression, processing, communication and streaming.
The main highlights of the demonstration:
- Detailed information regarding the latest improvements and updates in the new version of StreamEye;
- StreamEye tips and tricks you might not know or heard about;
- Hardware requirements for best possible experience with StreamEye;
- StreamEye development roadmaps;
- Answers to frequently asked questions.
The presentation will be useful for you, if:
- You are a codec developer who is looking to ensure you provide top quality codec to the market
- You are a QA team member struggling for code perfection
- You are a professor or consultant on video encoding technologies avid for a tool to show all aspects of a video bitstream
- You are a devoted user of any StreamEye version;
- You are looking to analyze new formats with your StreamEye, such as VP9 or HEVC;
- While using an existing video analyzing tool you are looking to empower it with advanced features of StreamEye or new codecs such as VP9/HEVC;
- You are planning to buy software for video analysis and you are searching through different options;
- You have your project specific questions and looking to get details on development roadmap;
- You have feature requests or comments on existing funcitonality.
All visitors will receive exclusive bonus – 2 weeks of free trial period of the latest version of Elecard StreamEye with full non-restricted functionality.