Elecard welcomes you to test a new version of a cross-platform Elecard Probo SDK designed to build rock-solid distributed monitoring systems, scale up QoS and QoE deployments and combine all required data in a single Fault Management System.
A new version offers more opportunities for efficient and full-featured monitoring of HLS services:
- We implemented a new mode designed for analyzing all profiles of multi bitrate HLS service. This mode enables creation a separate subtask for each profile aimed at analyzing both the process of service delivery (playlists, segments) and the received transport stream (TR 101290, bitrates, QoE).
- New features make it possible to deliver additional parameters and easy identify probes at CDN servers. Version 1.0 offers a possibility to custom-configure user-agent header and HTTP query string parameters.
Elecard Probo SDK v. 1.0 provides extended convenience and flexibility:
- A notification system SNMP trap is optimized - a notification message now contains a new field which indicates a severity level of the detected error.
- Using Index instead of text messages improves traffic from a probe to a server and reduces space required for keeping statistical data.
- More parameters are displayed at a server-side example. You may now receive information related to signal loss/bad source, video freeze, etc.
- Optimized performance.