What's new in Elecard CodecWorks v.4.5
June 8, 2019Features 2 544 views
The list of supported protocols is extended by
Using SRT protocol ensures enhanced performance and provides low-latency streaming even over most unpredictable and noisy networks such as the public Internet. Using NDI® protocol enables distribution of live video over IP infrastructure while eliminating hardware constraints, saving costs and reducing deployment time.
New possibilities for ОТТ segmentation
- Integration with DRM system Verimatrix for ОТТ (HLS);
- WebDAV ОТТ support (HLS);
- Support of multi audio streaming for HLS.
- The possibility to configure settings related to alert notifications and response (for example, restart or rebuild of the scheme) using GUI;
- The possibility to configure SDI streaming scheme from Forward capture card using GUI;
- GUI is powered by new added columns: “broadcast output address” and “license condition”;
- The user may choose one of available interfaces from a drop-down list while configuring a scheme;
- Automatic removal of old logs.
Optimized GUI increases application efficiency, delivers new possibilities for fast and convenient configuration of settings and application management.
New functions are added
- Transcoding into HEVC interlace video.
Try new Elecard CodecWorks v.4.5
Contact Elecard engineers for more information.