Video Quality Estimator support calculation of the following metrics:
- PSNR - Peak Signal-to-Noise Ratio.
- VQM - Video Quality Measurement Techniques.
- SSIM - Structural SIMilarity. This metric is based on measuring three components (luminance similarity, contrast similarity and structural similarity) and combining them into result value.
- DELTA - The value of this metric is the mean difference of the color components in the correspondent points of image.
- MSE - Mean-squired-error based metric.
- MSAD - The value of this metric is the mean absolute difference of the color components in the correspondent points of image.
- NQI - New Quality Index - is a metric designed to calculate video quality by combining three components: correlation loss, luminance and contrast distortion.
- VMAF - Video Multimethod Assessment Fusion is an objective full-reference video quality metric developed by Netflix in cooperation with the University of Southern California.
- VMAF phone - a metric designed to predict the quality of videos displayed on mobile phone