A powerful software tool Elecard StreamEye is a part of Elecard StreamEye Studio, designed for professionals and prosumers in video compression field. Elecard StreamEye enables the user to perform effective in-depth analysis of video sequences.
Elecard StreamEye provides a visual representation of the encoded video features and a stream structure analysis of MPEG-1/2 or AVC/Н.264 Video Elementary Streams (VES), HEVC/Н.265 (ISO/IEC 23008-2 MPEG-H Part 2) Video Elementary Stream (VES), MPEG-1 System Streams (SS), MPEG-2 Program Streams (PS) and MPEG-2 Transport Streams (TS).
What’s new in StreamEye v.4.x:
- Mac platfrom support
- VP9 video format support
- MP4 and MKV container formats support
- HEVC field support;
- Bar chart scale, DPB occupancy, mark for the key frame for the current frame;
- New interaction with the frame control by mouse;
- A new split view feature in a pixels window: side-by-side view of pixels values at different stages of decoding or with the reference;
- An auto scale feature for block presenter window plus an ability to lock a selected block;
- HEX viewer enhancements: select and copy to clipboard or store to file, navigation by offset, sequence highlight;
- New color formats for the reference stream.