A powerful software tool Elecard StreamEye is a part of Elecard StreamEye Studio, designed for professionals and prosumers in video compression field. Elecard StreamEye enables the user to perform effective in-depth analysis of video sequences.
Elecard StreamEye provides a visual representation of the encoded video features and a stream structure analysis of MPEG-1/2 or AVC/Н.264 Video Elementary Streams (VES), HEVC/Н.265 (ISO/IEC 23008-2 MPEG-H Part 2) Video Elementary Stream (VES), MPEG-1 System Streams (SS), MPEG-2 Program Streams (PS) and MPEG-2 Transport Streams (TS).
What’s new in StreamEye v.4:
- Brand new User Interface
- UltraHD 4K video support
- Adjustable window position for calculating bit allocation
- In-depth data for blocks (vectors, types, sizes)
- VP9 video analysis
- Automatic synchronization of two instances for comparison of files encoded with different settings
- Standard compliance verification
- Support of all formats (MPEG-2, H.264, H.265 and VP9*) in a single tool on add-on basis
- Support of floating license model
* - to be available 2015, 4th quarter