Elecard StreamEye Studio
Elecard StreamEye Studio is a set of powerful applications comprising Elecard StreamEye, Elecard YUV Viewer, Elecard Video QuEst, Elecard Stream Analyzer, and Command line tool for automatic analysis.
Verification of standard compliance, automated analysis and data dump are available in “Command line” tool which is part of StreamEye Studio 4.X. Using XML configuration to set up input parameters, “Command line” tool provides an easy and flexible way to retrieve required specific information from the processed stream and save it as CVS-files.
Whether you are a multimedia application developer, codec writer, system engineer or QA team member, Elecard StreamEye Studio package is essential for you to perform an effective in-depth analysis of video sequences.
What’s new in StreamEye Studio v.4.2:
- VP9 video format support
- MP4 and MKV container formats support
- HEVC field support;
- Bar chart scale, DPB occupancy, mark for the key frame for the current frame;
- New interaction with the frame control by mouse;
- A new split view feature in a pixels window: side-by-side view of pixels values at different stages of decoding or with the reference;
- An auto scale feature for block presenter window plus an ability to lock a selected block;
- HEX viewer enhancements: select and copy to clipboard or store to file, navigation by offset, sequence highlight;
- New color formats for the reference stream.