Elecard StreamEye Studio
Elecard StreamEye Studio is a set of powerful applications comprising Elecard StreamEye, Elecard YUV Viewer, Elecard Video QuEst, Elecard Stream Analyzer, and Command line tool for automatic analysis.
Verification of standard compliance, automated analysis and data dump are available in “Command line” tool which is part of StreamEye Studio 4.X. Using XML configuration to set up input parameters, “Command line” tool provides an easy and flexible way to retrieve required specific information from the processed stream and save it as CVS-files.
Whether you are a multimedia application developer, codec writer, system engineer or QA team member, Elecard StreamEye Studio package is essential for you to perform an effective in-depth analysis of video sequences.
What’s new in StreamEye Studio v.4:
- Brand new User Interface
- UltraHD 4K video support
- Adjustable window position for calculating bit allocation
- In-depth data for blocks (vectors, types, sizes)
- VP9 video analysis
- Automatic synchronization of two instances for comparison of files encoded with different settings
- Standard compliance verification
- Support of all formats (MPEG-2, H.264, H.265 and VP9*) in a single tool on add-on basis
- Console version tool
- Support of floating license model
* - to be available 2015, 4th quarter