- Try and Buy
A real-time encoding/transcoding solution Elecard CodecWorks Encoder is the most powerful software product on the market providing a wide range of services. Flexible design based on Elecard's in-house software components allows system integrators to build turn-key encoding systems of superior quality providing advanced functionality and technically unrestricted scalability.
CodecWorks Encoder solutions are very flexible and cost-effective, they are not dependent on any particular hardware thus making it possible for you to run it on any third party hardware of your choice. The following input/output cards are supported: AJA, Blackmagic/Declink, Dektec, Elecard HDAccess, Softlab-NSK, StreamLabs, TBS with with IP, SDI, HD-SDI, ASI, HDMI and Composite interfaces.
- input stream encoding into several output streams with various resolutions/bitrates (multiscreen), which can be utilized for adaptive streaming (Apple HTTP Live Streaming, Microsoft Smooth Streaming, Adobe Dynamic Streaming)
- ability to increase the number of channels, or shift to HDTV broadcasting without upgrading delivery channels
- extreme effectiveness of computing resources utilization significantly cuts expenses for IPTV head-end hardware
- highest video quality, unachievable for hardware solutions
- support of Quick Sync Video hardware acceleration on 2nd - 4th generation Intel Core processors
IPTV, CDN, OTT solutions
Video surveillance systems
Real-time video processing
New in version 4.2:
- Web interface for management and monitoring of the transcoding process;
- Back up in N+M Mode;
- Output stream uninterrupted operation, no more black screens. On input signal loss, bumper or station break is displayed;
- Adaptive streaming support via HLS and HTTP protocols.