- Try and Buy
A real-time encoding/transcoding solution Elecard CodecWorks Encoder is the most powerful software product on the market providing uncompromising quality. Functionality coming with the encoders allows broadcasters and service providers to deliver multi-feature services in resolutions up to Full HD 1080i/p. Flexible design based on Elecard's in-house software components allows system integrators to build turn-key encoding systems of superior quality providing advanced functionality and technically unrestricted scalability.
CodecWorks Encoder solutions are very flexible and cost-effective, they are not dependent on any particular hardware thus making it possible for you to run it on any third party hardware of your choice. The following input/output cards are supported: AJA, Declink, Dektec, Elecard HDAccess, Softlab-NSK, StreamLabs with IP, SDI, HD-SDI, ASI, HDMI and analog interfaces.
Continious R&D work on encoding components puts Elecard CodecWorks always ahead of competition with hardware encoders.
- input stream encoding into several output streams with various resolutions/bitrates (multiscreen), which can be utilized for adaptive streaming (Apple HTTP Live Streaming, Microsoft Smooth Streaming, Adobe Dynamic Streaming)
- ability to increase the number of channels, or shift to HDTV broadcasting without upgrading delivery channels
- extreme effectiveness of computing resources utilization significantly cuts expenses for IPTV head-end hardware
- highest video quality, unachievable for hardware solutions
- support of Quick Sync Video hardware acceleration on 2nd generation Intel Core processors
IPTV, CDN, OTT solutions
Video surveillance systems
Real-time video processing
New in version 4.1:
Ability to work with user defined DirectShow graph (any configuration of encoding schema)
Support of multi-bitrate encoding for adaptive streaming (Apple HTTP Live Streaming, Adobe Dynamic Streaming, Microsoft Smooth Streaming)
Easy management and monitoring (HTTP, SNMP, command line) of the transcoding process
Wide range of supported input/output boards