Elecard HEVC Codec SDK
- Evaluation vs Full
- Try and Buy
Elecard HEVC Codec SDK package comprises: codecs, documentation and sample applications. Samples include decoding, encoding and network solutions that demonstrate how to use and configure Elecard components provided within the SDK.
Elecard HEVC Codec SDK package is available in Evaluation and Full versions. Evaluation version contains all binary files (codecs in evaluation mode and sample applications) and brief documentation. Elecard HEVC Codec SDK Evaluation is available for free download from www.elecard.com. Elecard HEVC Codec SDK Full version contains components registered for development use only (demo codecs); full documentation with codecs interface specification (API) and sample application source codes.
The Elecard HEVC SDK samples are simple applications that demonstrate the Elecard components and Base Classes usage. The samples are written in C++ language. The following list provides a brief overview of each sample.
- HEVC Player - demonstrates usage and adjustment of the Elecard HEVC Video Decoder filter.
- HEVC Encoder - demonstrates usage and adjustment of the Elecard HEVC Video Encoder filter.
- NWServer - demonstrates broadcasting media data to the network. It is capable of sending RTP, UDP and TCP packets and sends data session announcement via SAP (SDP) packets.
Base Classes – a C++ class library that simplifies common tasks of multimedia applications development, such as: DirectShow graphs building, filters and pins control etc. Base classes are used in SDK sample applications and are delivered in source form.
Elecard HEVC Codec SDK documentation consists of the following documents:
- Elecard HEVC SDK Reference Manual
- Elecard Components Reference Manuals
- Elecard Base Classes Reference Manual
- Elecard Module Configuration Programmer Guide