Elecard Low Delay SDK
- Evaluation vs Full
- Try and Buy
Low Delay edition is the next generation of Elecard codecs optimized to decrease latency time for compression and decompression of video and audio data in the process of its wireless or wired transmission in real-time mode.
Elecard Low Delay SDK package comprises: codecs, documentation, base classes, and sample applications. Elecard Low Delay SDK package is available in Evaluation and Full versions. Elecard Low Delay SDK Evaluation is available for free download. Evaluation version contains all binary files (codecs in evaluation mode and sample applications) and brief documentation. Elecard Low Delay SDK Full version contains components registered for development use only (demo codecs); full documentation with codecs interface specification (API) and sample application source codes.
Base Classes – a C++ class library that simplifies common tasks, appearing during development of multimedia applications, such as: DirectShow graphs building, filters and pins control etc. Base classes are used in SDK sample applications and are delivered in source form.
Samples include applications that show how to use and configure Elecard components that come along with SDK. They are intended for demonstration of data processing speed capabilities of Elecard components coming along with SDK.
- Low Delay Streamer - captures video from the specified screen area and audio from the specified PC audio device, transcodes the data into selected formats (AVC, MPEG-2), multiplexes the encoded streams into MPEG-2 Transport Stream and broadcasts the stream to network clients.
- Low Delay Client - receiving and playback of video and audio data that is captured and broadcast with Low Delay Streamer.
- Real-time broadcasting
- Video and TV conferences
- Video study-guides and training manuals
- TV-channel transcoding
- Remote control systems
- Wireless display applications
- Military and robotics industries