How can I edit a preset profile or create my own one with Elecard Converter Studio?
If the preset profiles don't seem to be quite suitable for you and you have to change the settings pretty often, therefore you need to create your own profile. To do that, you need to go through the following steps:
1. Run Elecard Converter Studio.
2. Choose «Open Media File...» in the File menu. You can also use CTRL + O.
3. In the pop-up window choose any file.
4. On Profiles panel choose a profile that you will be using as default.
5. Drag the selected profile from the Profiles panel to the Task Parameters panel.
6. Starting with the Stream type parameters section, make the necessary settings changes that will be suitable for you (each setting is described particularly in the User's Guide). Then move on to the Video Encoding parameters tab and make settings for the encoder, in the very same tab you can also make additional changes for filters settings: Picture transformation. Finish by making settings changes for Audio parameters panel.
7. Save your profile by clicking Save profile button on Task parameters panel.