Scale up your monitoring system
Easy embedding of software probes within your encoder/transcoder/muxer or existing Fault Management System
Create your own custom-configured solution
Powerful set of tools and components to build a reliable Fault Management System on your own
Measure if the network can provide better service to selected network traffic over various underlying technologies
Check how you can tune your streaming to improve the overall acceptability of your service, as perceived subjectively by the end-user
Elecard Probo SDK package comprises: software probes, server sample and documentation. QoS and QoE software probes can be installed at any point of delivery network; they detect stream errors and send all information to the aggregation server. A simple sample of the server software illustrates inter-application communication. Probo SDK API describes the client-server application programming interface in detail which helps to develop the system meeting any requirements.
Tasks for Elecard Probo SDK
Build a reliable Fault Management System on your own
Scale up your distributed monitoring system
Embed QoS or QoE module into encoder/transcoder/muxer
Embed QoS or QoE module into Players/STB/mobile app and playout systems
Create portable probes for field technicians
Add more monitoring parameters into your Fault Management System
Stir in QoS and QoE technology into products where video quality is essential
- ETSI TR 101 290 (priority 1)
- Clock Continuity
- Signal Loss / Bad Source
- Profile / Level Conformance
- Download / Multicast / Payload Rate
- Min / Max / Average Bitrate
- Invalid Elementary Stream Detection
- PSI / PCR Display & Change Detection
- ES Video Information Change Detection
- Multiple Multicast Sources Detection
- Maximum Inter-Packet Arrival Time (IAT)
- Encryption Map Change Detection
- HLS Warnings, 23 alarms and events
- TOS / DSCP Change Detection
- TTL Change Detection
- Source / Destination MAC Detection
- Signal Loss / Bad Source
- Video Freeze
- Estimated PSNR
- SCTE35 Extraction
- Closed Captions Extraction
- Thumbnails capture by events and time interval
- Stream Record by request and by events
Live demo of cloud monitoring system
See live sample implementation of Elecard Probing technology
Basic use cases and associated features
Stream structure and headers
- Program-specific information table with statistical data for each PID
- Video information table with video stream headers and average bitrate
- Conformance between video stream headers (profile/level values) and actual stream parameters
Quality of the encoded video and stream integrity
- ETSI TR 101 290 (Priority 1)
- Clock Continuity (ETSI TR 101 290 Second priority 2.5 PTS_error)
- Video freeze
- Estimated PSNR
- Playlist validation
- Playlist parameters validation and track changes
- Bitrate change
- Download rate and segment size validation
- Data download errors
- Signal loss
- Continuity Counter
- Packet jitter (Maximum IAT)
- Payload rate
- Download rate (http/HLS)
- Multicast rate
Commercials detection, ad duration validation
- SCTE35 (Digital Program Insertion Cueing Message)
Software and Hardware specifications
Supported formats and protocols
- UDP, HTTP, HLS; File (TS)
- MPEG-2, AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265
- MPEG-2 TS (SPTS/MPTS)
- Probo probe is provided for Intel x86/x64 for the following OS:
- Windows XP SP3 and higher
- Linux libc 2.11 and higher
- Outgoing from Probo to server:
- Within the range 10-100 Kb/s per one analyzed stream
- Incoming to Probo from server:
- Approximately equal to 10-20 Kb/s per probe.
Buy & Download
By filling in the demo request form, you accept the terms and conditions of Elecard Probo SDK End-User license Agreement.
Software probes in the SDK are intended for R&D purposes only.
See the difference between Evaluation and Full versions.
When the R&D phase is finished and the product is ready for commercial use and/or distribution of Elecard components within your product, you should contact Elecard Sales Department to purchase the commercial license.
Contact Elecard Sales Department.
Analysis of the stream structure and down to macroblock structure for inspection of codec parameters. Video quality test software.
Mosaic view player designed for real time visual control of video streams quality and audio signal level
Multifunctional cloud service designed for quality control of the video streams which perfectly serves OTT and IPTV broadcasting, DVB content preparation and video surveillance systems.
News & Events
Try Elecard Probo SDK v.1.0 with extended possibilities for analyzing all profiles of multi bitrate HLS service and optimized performance.
Elecard welcomes you to visit CSTB 2018 and evaluate our low delay encoding solution and a new Linux version of CodecWorks Encoder.