You can use the regsvr32 program to cancel the registration of any filter.
- Click "Start" -> "Run";
- In the "Open" line you should type: regsvr32 /u "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Elecard\*.ax",
- regsvr32 - the name of the program;
- /u - the key to cancel registration;
- *.ax - a name of the filter file. In your case em4vd.ax or mcm4vd.ax;
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Elecard - a path (an example), you should find the *.ax file in your computer and write the corresponding path.
Do not forget to put inverted commas like this ( "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Elecard\*.ax" )!
NOTE!!! If you've uninstalled the Elecard MPEG-4 Video Decoder you have to use any other Video Decoder instead to be able to watch MPEG-4 Video.