You can easily tune advanced features of Elecard components, such as hardware acceleration, deinterlace filtering etc when you utilize these components in Elecard-native end-user products.
If you utilize, say, Elecard MPEG-2 decoder in non-Elecard applications, you should install the Elecard Filter Configurator utility, which provides simple access to filter settings.
- Download and unzip the pack, www.elecard.com\ftp\pub\directshow\FilterConfig.zip
- Install the utility, select the filter you are interested in the "DirectShow Filter" box,
- Select the application that utilizes the filter in the "Application" box,
- Click the setting you'd like adjusted in the "Settings" box,
- Select the value in the box available on the right "Valid values",
- Final step: click the "Apply" button.