Welcome to beta-testing of Elecard Converter Studio ProHD 3.0
Elecard starts beta-testing for Converter Studio ProHD v 3.0
Today we are ready to reap the benefit of our development work during the latest months, and we are glad to welcome you to beta test Elecard Converter Studio ProHD 3.0.
We will highly appreciate your time and efforts for testing the new program features and functionality, and we urge you to share your experience of using the program. Your feature requests will be carefully collected and considered for further implementation.
New features in version 3.0
- All encoders included into the program package are replaced with 4G versions
- MPEG-4 ASP video encoding
- Console application mode
- Cluster encoding
- Streaming transcoding
- Task list and cluster node list synchronization
- Unicode support for command exchange between server and cluster nodes
- Rewriting of plofile existing in task list
- Exclusive encoding of task selected in task list
- Two-pass audio correction with Sound Level Corrector
- Converting of DVD subtitles into DVB subtitles
- Improved info displaying in the Watch Folder mode of console application
- Settings tips for MPEG-4 ASP video encoder
- Maximal stream bitrate limitation for video encoders
- Advanced settings tips
- Ability to add custom filters as auxiliary modules
- The Save Profile button on the Task Parameters dialog box
- SecureMedia encryption system
- LATM demultiplexer support
- Ability to set initial time shift in the Multiplexing Advanced Settings dialog box
- MP4 file compatibility with FLV format
- The Speed/Quality parameter is added to the video encoder main settings
- Field mode encoding of interlaced video into MPEG-2 video format
- Settings of Chapter Points for MPEG-2 video encoding
- Go to http://www.elecard.com/forum/ to register on Elecard forum.
- Populate the Registration Form here: http://www.elecard.com/beta-testing.php.
It will take us some time to consider your request and provide a beta version.
Please report the bugs and share your ideas for what we can improve or enhance in our product by visiting: http://www.elecard.com/forum/index.php?board=111.0 (please note, that this link is for beta-testers only).