Elecard
April 19, 2014, 01:52:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: convert from mpeg2 to mpeg2 TS  (Read 13929 times)
gigo

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2006, 05:50:31 am »

does the Elecard mpeg-2 encoder pack help me, if i buy it, to convert from mpeg-2 to mpeg-2 stream? if it does, which filter should i use? the mpeg-2 multiplexer? thank you!
sserg

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 10:22:28 pm »

Quote from: "gigo"
does the Elecard mpeg-2 encoder pack help me, if i buy it, to convert from mpeg-2 to mpeg-2 stream? if it does, which filter should i use? the mpeg-2 multiplexer? thank you!

Please explain what to what stream do you want to convert? Is it MPEG-2 program stream to transport or something else.

Dottore
gigo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 12:02:28 pm »

does the Elecard mpeg-2 encoder pack help me, if i buy it, to convert from mpeg-2 to mpeg-2 transport stream? if it does, which filter should i use? the mpeg-2 multiplexer? thank you
sserg

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 11:43:55 pm »

Hi,

Try to evaluate the Elecard XMuxer application.
http://www.elecard.com/products/products-pc/consumer/156/xmuxer-pro

As I see it is intended exactly for your task. With it you will be able re-multiplex the input stream from PS to TS. Also you will get a set of DS filters of Elecard. If it will be sutable you can decide by yourself.

Dottore
Tom0000

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 11:12:39 am »

I have downloaded this application and tested it by converting one mpg with 2 audio tracks to ts file.
The result is the same like using womble applications:
- all is ok testing it in VLC
- not good testing it in dreambox

The dreambox does not see both audio tracks but only one. Mor, this one is not correct detected because is labeled as pid and hex number.
I do not know why this app and womble app works bad. Dreambox is hardware decoder and is 100% compatible with standard I think.

The projectx is creating correct ts with 2 audios correct visible by dreambox, but result is bigger ~10% from womble result and ~5% from elecard result. Projectx is labeling all tracks as german.

Please tell me where is a bug in this elecard application or in hardware chip used by dreambox ?
vlad_marchenko
Elecard Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 12:35:40 am »

Could you upload stream from ProjectX correctly handled by DreamBox on our ftp-server for investigation? Thus we will be able to make streams from our XMuxer compatible with DreamBox too. Please contact us by tsup@elecard.net.ru to get coordinates of the server. Or, if it will be more convenient for you, put that stream on your recourse and give link for downloading.

Technical Support Dept.
Elecard Ltd.
Regent45

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 04:18:52 am »

That is very simple any one convert can you use to convert from mpeg2 to mpeg2 TS.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: