And how we are supposed to aply the patch?
The only file extracted is a empgdmx.ax, which I'm not sure how to install...
Does this patch correct the Stream PES ID issue? This was actually not posted before, I was just comming here today to write something about this...
What a coincidence
The files I'm trying to mux have AC3 audio, which I think should be Stream PES ID 189, but everytime I add them to a Transport Stream Mux, they become Stream PES ID 192 (Mpeg Audio Stream PES ID?).
These are decimal values, and if you do a search in the internet, you don't actually find much about this.
But try to search the hexadecimal values 0xBD
(189), and 0xC0
(192) and you'll see what I mean :wink:
When I try to change the Stream PES ID using the contextual menu, it doesn't let me and shows an error window "Wrong Stream ID".
I use the Media Classic
App to check these TS files generated by XMuxer, and in the Properties menu, sometimes it shows no AC3 audio, and sometimes it shows AC3 audio 6 channels (when the bitrate is 192Kbps and there are only 2 channels). I guess the only changes between these two situations would be the use of padding, PCR rate of 40ms, and set of desired bitrate (I let it automatic once).
There is also a lot of pixelation during the playout - I'm not sure why, but it seems to be buffer overflow stuff (I'm not sure about this...). Strangelly, that happens even if I set the TS desired total bitrate of 21Mbps, having a video of 19Mbps and a 192Kbps audio...
I also use the TSReader
software to analyze the TS structure, and if you guy want some more information about the tables and other stuff, you should check out this app.