Elecard
July 26, 2014, 03:12:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: AC3 audio  (Read 67370 times)
Vovs
Elecard Team

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2006, 07:45:55 pm »

Anybody tried to render AC3 file that has problem in XMuxer software in GraphEdit program?
HDrulez

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 03:02:56 pm »

tried 30th may release. Still doesnt see ac3 in an avc transport stream
neuron2
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2006, 05:42:34 am »

XMuxer Pro is worthless garbage. Do yourself a favor and don't waste any more time or money on it.
posdnya

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2006, 06:01:27 am »

Quote from: "neuron2"
XMuxer Pro is worthless garbage. Do yourself a favor and don't waste any more time or money on it.

Hi neuron,
first of all, it is shareware, and you may try it before buy. The second, you may request refund. The third, as official user of v.2.0, you will get free updates within major version, i.e. up to v.2.99. The fourth, we are working on the update and will provide it shortly.
Please, do not begin a campaign against us :-)
Anonymous
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2006, 01:48:11 pm »

Please advise what you mean by "shortly". Neither Konstantin nor your support people will talk to me about it. Do you hate your customers so much?
Lena

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 06:43:39 am »

Dear Guest, we love our customers, especially those who help us improve. Your comments/bug reports are much appreciated and reporters are the first to be notified about updates, when available. If you introduce yourself and give your contacts I will let you know when the problem is fixed (the fix is under testing as of tomorrow). Otherwise keep an eye on this thread, we will post an update message here.
Vovs
Elecard Team

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2006, 09:39:39 pm »

Hi all,
We found the cause of the problem with AC3 parcing in TS. It was the demultiplexer. The newest demuxer should fix this problem. To download the file empgdmx.zip use the following link:
  http://stuff.elecard.net.ru/pfda/Dm57X7VVjaBn1OO/empgdmx.zip

After deep testing we'll update XMuxer pro application on our site some later. But I'have to appologies for inconvenience right now.
Mboufleur

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2006, 08:14:35 am »

And how we are supposed to aply the patch?
The only file extracted is a empgdmx.ax, which I'm not sure how to install...
Does this patch correct the Stream PES ID issue? This was actually not posted before, I was just comming here today to write something about this...

What a coincidence  Smiley

The files I'm trying to mux have AC3 audio, which I think should be Stream PES ID 189, but everytime I add them to a Transport Stream Mux, they become Stream PES ID 192 (Mpeg Audio Stream PES ID?).
These are decimal values, and if you do a search in the internet, you don't actually find much about this.
But try to search the hexadecimal values 0xBD (189), and 0xC0 (192) and you'll see what I mean  :wink:
When I try to change the Stream PES ID using the contextual menu, it doesn't let me and shows an error window "Wrong Stream ID".
I use the Media Classic App to check these TS files generated by XMuxer, and in the Properties menu, sometimes it shows no AC3 audio, and sometimes it shows AC3 audio 6 channels (when the bitrate is 192Kbps and there are only 2 channels). I guess the only changes between these two situations would be the use of padding, PCR rate of 40ms, and set of desired bitrate (I let it automatic once).

There is also a lot of pixelation during the playout - I'm not sure why, but it seems to be buffer overflow stuff (I'm not sure about this...). Strangelly, that happens even if I set the TS desired total bitrate of 21Mbps, having a video of 19Mbps and a 192Kbps audio...

I also use the TSReader software to analyze the TS structure, and if you guy want some more information about the tables and other stuff, you should check out this app.
Anonymous
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2006, 11:05:40 am »

Don't bother. This update fixed none of my problems. Elecard did not even bother to test the stream I sent them, obviously. It's a joke.
Mboufleur

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2006, 11:45:52 am »

Ops, never mind my previous post about installation of the patch...

The way to upgrade Xmuxer with the empgdmx.ax, is to substitute the older file wich is in
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Elecard\[/list]
    for the newer one, and use regsvr32.exe to register the new file.

The newer patch didn´t solve the previous issues, though...
    Anonymous
    « Reply #25 on: June 20, 2006, 12:29:05 pm »

I told you not to bother.  :roll:

They can't make software that works, but at least they love us.
    Vovs
    Elecard Team

View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: June 21, 2006, 12:11:09 am »

Quote from: "Mboufleur"
    The files I'm trying to mux have AC3 audio, which I think should be Stream PES ID 189, but everytime I add them to a Transport Stream Mux, they become Stream PES ID 192 (Mpeg Audio Stream PES ID?).

There is a bug in the application that we've fixed already. Next update will be free from this issue. We have to test application and several newest DS filters before updating and I hope that newest update of the XMuxer will appear on the site next week.

Quote from: "Mboufleur"
    There is also a lot of pixelation during the playout - I'm not sure why, but it seems to be buffer overflow stuff (I'm not sure about this...). Strangelly, that happens even if I set the TS desired total bitrate of 21Mbps, having a video of 19Mbps and a 192Kbps audio...

Could you describe this issue in detail? What type of input stream do you use? What settings in the XMuxer?
    Vovs
    Elecard Team

View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: June 21, 2006, 01:14:05 am »

Quote from: "Anonymous"
    I told you not to bother.  :roll:

They can't make software that works, but at least they love us.

Yes, you are right. We love our customers.

So, let me divide the problem we are talking about in this topic on two separate problems.

The first one is a problem of demultiplexing TS that contains AC3 audio stream. In the XMuxer application it looks like it is impossible to see any input AC3 stream, a wrong number of ES or a wrong type of streams. The cause of such error is the Elecard demultiplexer and the latest demultiplexer should fix it. At least we haven't had a TS with AC3 that can't be properly parsed yet. If you have such stream please send it to us and we'll fix it immediately.

The second problem occurs when in the Mux mode when you try to multiplex AC3 ES into Ps or TS. In this case the XMuxer pro application just renders AC3 file and then replaces the Render filter by Multiplexer. We had some problem in the multiplexer when it works with 3th party components but right now all problems are solved. At least the AC3 Parcer and AC3Filter show good result.

Because I havent got feedback from you John long time I though that problem with multiplexing sony_vegas_ac3_test_file.ac3 file was solved. Please correct me if I wrong.

Recently we've got several AC ES from Sony Vegas that can't be multiplexed through our multiplexer. We investigated these streams and found that AC3 parser filter tries to feed multiplexer by samples that have huge size. In other words AC3 Parser allocates certain buffer for output samples but provides samples that have much bigger size. We tried to contact with MS techsupport but have't got any response yet.
    Anonymous
    « Reply #28 on: June 21, 2006, 11:30:02 pm »

I have a transport stream where the video stream is not detected. I have another stream with 10 programs and only one is detected. I sent an email with a link to the first stream to tech support and was ignored. Your software is a joke and your support even worse. I'm going to make sure everyone knows it.
    eugene

View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: June 22, 2006, 02:14:48 am »

Dear Sir,
    I'm very sorry for the problem and we'll certainly fix it as soon as possible but our techsupport team has never received a letter you mention! Maybe it's a problem of our e-mail but not our support?
       Could you please resend your letter using tsup@elecard.net.ru and, just in case, egenin@elecard.net.ru? I'll send you my confirmation letter immediately.
       Thank you in advance and sorry for inconveniences.
    Pages: 1 [2] 3
      Print  

Jump to: