New STB82x firmware is out.
Below are the key features of the new firmware
1. IPTV multiview.
2. EPG for IPTV playlists.
3. Recording of IPTV streams.
4. Added Wifi option.
5. Added thumbs and poster support in VOD playlists.
Following are link to the firmware and UG:https://members.elecard.ru/productloader/getfile.php?id=euctoxgn_1292522399%2FSTB820.rel.256.rev0035.201008101503.master.svn7319.pal_retail_itelec.ENG.wf.smithy.efphttps://members.elecard.ru/productloader/getfile.php?id=nnwsgcsz_1300298399%2FiTelec+STB+82x+v.34+UG+%28en%29.zip
- Russian timezones
- IPTV multiview
- Added IPTV playlist view mode without genre sorting
- EPG for IPTV playlists
- Remembering selected audio track for IPTV streams
- Custom channel icons from IPTV playlist shows in play control
- Added RTMP support in IPTV playlists
- Recording of IPTV streams
- Auto-refreshing of PVR location menu
- Added settings entry for VOD playlist
- Added thumbs and poster support in VOD playlists
- PVR choose location menu displayed on all record errors
- Reworked adding PVR job menu
- Failed PVR jobs automatically deleted from list
- Automatically ask for login in Samba browse menu
- System shares not listed in Samba menu
- Updated YouTube API
- Right play control description when playing HTTP from IPTV, Favorites and YouTube
- Resume after start from Favorites
- Navigation and play control description restores on App start[-] Fixed resume after start of RTP/UDP streams with pids in IPTV playlist
- Added DNS servers to Information
- Renamed network interfaces in settings
- Exit button in menu now works as go to main menu
- Fast TS initialization for HTTP
- Made priority higher for rtsp receiving
- Reversed time scale for Timeshift
- Hiding PIP layer on application close
- Channel number now drawed in play control display callback
- Channel number stay on screen after changing channel
- Changed channel number display in DVB[-] Добавлена пропущенная буква Ч в русской раскладке
[-] Fixed 'playback' of unplayable streams in media after second start
[-] Fixed downloading if proxy server is not accessible
[-] Fixed broken HTTP pause
[-] Fixed disconnects from HTTP streaming
[-] Fixed crash after failed BitBand initialization
[-] Fixed audio playback background
[-] Fixed minor message string typos
[-] Fixed prev/next not worked when playing HTTP links from Favorites
[-] Fixed stop on slow MP4 position changing
[-] Fixed FLV demuxer's timestamps
[-] Fixed parsing AAC header in FLV demuxer
[-] Fixed parsing AAC decoder config in FLV demuxer
[-] Fixed too long resynchronization time when audio skipping. Decreased output warning from MPEG demuxer. Made demuxer send audio data if it greater then 1k bytes.
- Made initialization of AAC decoder starts after 3 the same adts headers. Avoid initialization on broken header.
- Added Wifi option
- Added WEP encryption support for Wifi[-] Made snmpset stbSystemPassword command to disable password if called with empty string
[-] SNMP falling on high usage is fixed.
[-] Backported pj_gethostip from v.1.6
- Added storing and restoring Alpha and ChromaKey (Key Color) on startup.
- Added function DisableChromaKey.
- Added mute functions.
- Added functions to set/get audio streams PID. It is possible now to change audio streams in MW.
- Changed minimal zoom value from 1.0 to 0.5.
- Changed output status at the end of the stream from NOT_CONNECTED to STOPPED.
- Changed priority to the lowest to avoid breaking streams when the browser runs on 100% CPU.[-] Fixed hangups. Disabled all buttons and events before the browser fully initialized.
[-] Fixed aspect ratio change.
[-] Fixed volume restoration on startup.
[-] Fixed rewind and fast forward playback with a speed up to 8.