Could you please clarify me the following information:
1) Can you change that volume in player?
2) You run player and the volume is set to zero value by default. And when you play file you can change volume value. And then when you re-run player the volume value sets to zero. Do I understand you right?
Please try to do the following:
1) Close all player intances.
2) Please open 'regedit' utility(Menu Start->Run). And open 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player' branch.
3) Delete this branch.
4) Run player and please check if the issue repeats.
Please let us know about results.
Ok, I did it but it's *kind of* fixed, but not really fixed. I will briefly explain.
I did the regedit and removed the "Elecard MPEG Player" branch. Started the Elecard MPEG Player and the sound level is at medium by default. (Note, the video is now displayed in partial screen, not a full screen.) I raised the volume value to the max. Closed the player. Re-open the player and played the video. It remembers the volume setting last I made. Volume is at max. Good. Now I go to setup and place a check in a checkbox next to "Start in Full Screen mode". Close the player. Now re-open the player and play the video, the volume defaulted back to Zero again. It seems like if I make a change to the setting in the Elecard MPEG Player the audio volume sets back to zero. In other words, I have to keep the box next to "Start in Full Screen mode" unchecked
in order for the application to hold my volume setting. Please help.
Btw, your video player software is very good. You may know me, I have been using Elecard MPEG Players for several years and it's the best, provides rock-solid, stutter-free playback, feels like the video is running at 150 frames per second. This is why I'm sticking with your product. I just wanted to show you guys my appreciation.