Based on your info http://www.elecard.com/products/embedded/fpga-solutions/hdaccess.php
IP Cores are optimized for HD AVC (H.264) encoding
Elecard provides a variety of PC applications that utilize hardware features of the Elecard HDAccess board.
* Capturing HD\SD SDI video signal with embedded audio
* Real-time processing of an image from SDI signal and passing it on to SDI output
* Capturing HD\SD SDI video and real-time AVC encoding
* Capturing HD\SD SDI video, real-time encoding, and transmitting it via DVB-ASI interface
* Receiving, demultiplexing, and multiplexing multiprogram MPEG-2 Transport Stream in real-time
* Real-time MPEG-2 to AVC transcoding
* Real-time DVB stream analysis
* Rendering of compressed video to SDI monitors
Could you please comment it?