Elecard
November 29, 2014, 07:30:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Joining AVCHD .m2ts files without encoding - Help  (Read 29287 times)
MickKeay

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2007, 11:31:24 am »

Can anyone help?
I want to joining a bunch of  AVCHD .m2ts files without re encoding. Elecard tell me I can do this with XMuxer - I am using a Sony SR7E btw. I have the demo version but will bite their hand off to buy it if I can figure this out

I installed the AVC plugin.  I can load the xpl (file list) and preview the files ok (I am in the remux tab here)  
But when I create new prog and then click start I immediately get an XMuxer Engine error box stating "can't find information about input files".  Tried a few times with different files and even on a different PC but it is always the same.

Thanx  Mike
Kostya

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 10:20:14 pm »

Dear MickKeay,

What version of Elecard XMuxer do you use?

est Regards,
Konstantin
www.elecard.com
MickKeay

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 11:46:56 pm »

Quote from: "Kostya"
Dear MickKeay,

What version of Elecard XMuxer do you use?

Hi Kostya
I am using 2.2   .71 (Build 61222)
AVC Plugin is V2
Thanks  Mick
Kostya

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 06:26:25 pm »

Hi MickKeay,
Please, try to repeat your tests with the new version of Elecard XMuxer Pro 2.5 Beta. You can download it here: http://www.elecard.com/products/products-pc/professional/xmuxer-pro/.
Inform me if the problem has remained.

est Regards,
Konstantin
www.elecard.com
MickKeay

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 11:01:44 pm »

Hi Kostya
OK thanks. I tried that and get a similar message - Now it is

XMuxer Engine "Incorrect Input Parameter. Cant find information about input files

If it helps I have put the couple of files on link below - although I have tried with others. (They get dumped in 3 days)

http://www7.sendthisfile.com/d.jsp?t=HYIsZupP1EDwCMLDBXrap8Vf

thanks Mike
Kostya

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 04:20:40 pm »

Quote from: "MickKeay"
Hi Kostya
OK thanks. I tried that and get a similar message - Now it is
XMuxer Engine "Incorrect Input Parameter. Cant find information about input files
thanks Mike

Dear Mike,
We cannot repeat your situation. Please, describe in more details your actions. Thanks.

est Regards,
Konstantin
www.elecard.com
MickKeay

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 09:50:30 pm »

Hi Kostya

Short screencast of the problem (preview doesnt show in the movie but it does on pc_ok)

http://www.michaelkeay.co.uk/video/xmuxer/untitled.html

also sent two files to your uploader ftp site (at request of Alistair) and they are in directory mike

Many thanks
Kostya

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 04:36:15 pm »

We have found out a problem it in one of ours component as soon as the new version will be ready I will send it to you on check.

est Regards,
Konstantin
www.elecard.com
MickKeay

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 07:42:21 pm »

Many thanks Kostya - look forward to the update
Mike
Kostya

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2007, 07:01:48 pm »

Dear Mike,

Please uninstall all your previous versions of Elecard XMuxer. Download  and install Elecard XMuxer Pro 2.5: http://www.elecard.com/ftp/pub/Xmuxer/EXMuxer_Pro_beta.zip.
Copy efls.ax file https://db.elecard.net.ru/productloader/getfile.php?id=fcjzsphb_1188061199%2Fefls.zip(until date: 2007-08-25) into C:\Program Files\Elecard\Elecard XMuxer Pro\Components\. Try your test again. Inform me about results.

est Regards,
Konstantin
www.elecard.com
MickKeay

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 11:51:23 pm »

Hi there
I replaced the efls.ax component but unfortunately get exactly the same error  (about cant find information about files) when I press start

Thanks  Mike
Kostya

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 03:49:17 pm »

Dear Mike,
Please uninstall all Elecard products on your PC and install Elecard XMuxer Pro 2.5 (http://www.elecard.com/products/products-pc/professional/xmuxer-pro/)Relase. Inform me if the problem has remained.

est Regards,
Konstantin
www.elecard.com
trytting

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2008, 05:23:35 am »

Quote from: "MickKeay"
I want to joining a bunch of  AVCHD .m2ts files without re encoding. Elecard tell me I can do this with XMuxer - I am using a Sony SR7E btw. I have the demo version but will bite their hand off to buy it if I can figure this out

Did this ever get resolved?  I and a bunch of others would gladly buy the product if we could verify that we can combine smaller AVCHD files together simply and quickly.  I am using a Canon HG-10.  

Looked all over lots of forums and I am still looking....
trytting

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 09:12:35 am »

This issue is SOLVED!!  I have been looking on the forums for several weeks for an appropriate solution to join many smaller AVCHD files into one, quickly, without re-encoding.  With the help of Elecard support, they told me how to use Elecard Converter Studio AVC HD.   It works great, it is fast and easy, and it is well worth the $75 they charge for it.
I am using a Canon HG-10.  Recording my son’s soccer game, I pause a LOT (partly to rest my hand, partly so I don’t have to watch them run after the out-of-bounds-balls.  Converter Studio combined 90+ files totaling over 4Gb in under 10 minutes.  Simple and easy.  (then I dump the single file onto my server where I watch it on my HDTV via PS3).
The following is the step-by-step.  It works on the Demo version as well, if you want to verify it for yourself.
1.   Have your files accessible.  I manually copied the stream files from the Camcorder to a designated location on my Desktop hard drive.
2.   Open Converter Studio
3.   Go to File->Open Media Files (Files not File)
4.   Choose Open As "Single file"
5.   Click the Open Media Files button on the right, navigate to your files, and select all the AVCHD files. Shift-clicking or ctrl-a works. Click Open.
6.   You will see a list of the files you selected, in order.  Here is where you can click and drag to change the order, if you need to. Click OK.
7.   You should see a new entry in the Batch List in the bottom window. Double click on it. It may take a few minutes for the upper right “Task parameters” window to open, depending on how many files you are combining.
8.   In the Task Parameters, click on the movie reel button (Stream type parameters).  In the Steam Type Parameters, leave everything to default (Stream Type= MPEG-2 Program, Compatiblee=None, Encode to target file size=No).
9.   Click the Video Encoding Parameters button & set Encoding Format=Stream copy.
10.   Click the Audio Encoding Parameters button & set Encoding Format=Stream copy.
11.   Click the "Save to batch list" button at the bottom of the window
12.   Click the Play button at the right edge of the Batch List window.
13.   Let it do its work!

Thank you Elecard Support!
cmichel04

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2008, 04:59:19 am »

I need a similar program and I was looking for one from 2007...

I am trying your solution with the free download (try before you buy), but the result file does not work (it plays but no video)
The files that I'm trying to join are produced with my Sony Camera HDR-SR7

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8EB8NC24
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6YS4AEIH
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: