Elecard
October 23, 2014, 10:00:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Elecard transcoder sdk - Properties  (Read 9536 times)
gan

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2007, 01:09:54 am »

Hi,

I have purchased the elecard transcoder sdk and i like to know how to include the filters programatically what all the files to be included to get the properties through my interface. With the help of the samples given i tried using the header and got errors given below:

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class std::locale::id std::ctype<char>::id" (__imp_?id@?$ctype@D@std@@2V0locale@2@A)
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class std::locale::id std::ctype<wchar_t>::id" (__imp_?id@?$ctype@_W@std@@2V0locale@2@A)
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static unsigned int const std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> >::npos" (__imp_?npos@?$basic_string@_WU?$char_traits@_W@std@@V?$allocator@_W@2@@std@@2IB)
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) bool __cdecl std::uncaught_exception(void)" (__imp_?uncaught_exception@std@@YA_NXZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::sentry::~sentry(void)" (??1sentry@?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QAE@XZ)
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall std::_Lockit::_Lockit(int)" (__imp_??0_Lockit@std@@QAE@H@Z) referenced in function "class std::ctype<char> const & __cdecl std::use_facet<class std::ctype<char> >(class std::locale const &)" (??$use_facet@V?$ctype@D@std@@@std@@YAABV?$ctype@D@0@ABVlocale@0@@Z)
LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall std::_Lockit::~_Lockit(void)" (__imp_??1_Lockit@std@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "class std::ctype<char> const & __cdecl std::use_facet<class std::ctype<char> >(class std::locale const &)" (??$use_facet@V?$ctype@D@std@@@std@@YAABV?$ctype@D@0@ABVlocale@0@@Z)
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(unsigned int,char)" (__imp_??0?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE@ID@Z) referenced in function "class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl std::operator+<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(char,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (??$?HDU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@1@@std@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@0@DABV10@@Z)

Looking forward to hear from you ASAP

with regards,
gan
o`Nix

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 10:26:19 pm »

It seems that you haven't included stl libraries in additional linker dependencies. Try to add libcpmtd.lib/libcpmtd.lib (debug or release) in Properties - Linker - Input - Additional dependencies (MSVS2005).
gan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 06:54:45 pm »

Thank you for your reply,

I like to control the encoder properties through my interface so can u help me out to solve this.

with regards,
gan
ABov

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 01:42:42 am »

The easiest way to configure the Elecard-MainConcept components (encoder as well) is using the IModuleConfig interface. Its full description is a part of full(purchased) version of the SDK.
There are also the number of transcoding applications source code which can help you to see how the encoder properties can be set and obtained.
Also, refer to the encoder description in the SDK documentation to know more about other component parameters.
To use the mentioned interface programmatically you need to build the SDK Base Classes first and then include the resulting LIB-file into the project dependencies list.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: