In order to convert an AVCHD® video file to MPEG-2 DVD, you need to go through the following steps:
1. Run Elecard Converter.
2. Choose «Open Media File...» in the File menu. You can also use CTRL + O.
3. In the pop-up window choose a file you want to convert.
4. Choose the appropriate MPEG-2 DVD profile from the Profiles panel.
5. Drag the selected profile from the Profiles panel to the Task Parameters panel.
6. Save the task to the Batch list by pressing the «Save to batch list» button.
7. Run the encoding process by pressing the «Run batch list encoding» button on Batch List panel.