Elecard Native Codec SDK
Elecard Native Codec SDK is a software development kit that enables development of video playback applications supporting live MPEG-2, MPEG-4.2, AVC/H.264 and HEVC/H.265 streaming for x.86 as well as for mobile and portable devices and gadgets driven by ARM processors.
Elecard Native Codec SDK gives access to cross-platform components, libraries and samples that enable fast development of multimedia applications to perform well on both the PC and Android devices, including smartphones, tablets, games consoles, digital media players and set-top boxes.
- OS X 10.7+ (x86_64)
- Android 4.0+ (armv7, x86)
- Google NaCl (pnacl, newlib, glibc)
- UDP and HLS support
- TS files playback
- Support of MPEG-2 video on mobile OS
- Support of integration with clients billing system
- Access to low-level interfaces of codec engines
- Support of development of video playback applications that use NaCl and run in Google Chrome browser across multiple platforms and devices