Elecard GStreamer Codec SDK
- Evaluation vs Full
Elecard GStreamer Codec SDK package comprises: codecs, documentation, and sample applications. Samples include network solutions that demonstrate how to use and configure different Elecard components that come along with SDK.
The Elecard GStreamer Codec SDK samples are simple applications that demonstrate use of the Elecard components. The samples are written in C++. The following list provides the description of each sample:
- NWPlayer — plays media streams from a network and allows saving of the received media data to a data storage. This sample illustrates use of the Elecard Network Source and Elecard MPEG Push Demultiplexer components.
- NWServer — demonstrates broadcasting media data to a network. It is capable of sending RTP and UDP packets.
- NWServerTranscoder — demonstrates transcoding, multiplexing and broadcasting media data to the network.
- SimplePlayer — demonstrates use of the Elecard video and audio decoders for playback of media files.
Elecard GStreamer Codec SDK documentation consists of the following documents:
- Elecard GStreamer Codec SDK Reference Manual;
- Elecard GStreamer Codec SDK Release Notes;
- Elecard License Agreement;
- GNU Lesser General Public License - GStreamer is redistributable under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License;
- GNU General Public License.